As your federal Member of Parliament, my offices and I are here to help you in many ways:
- If you have been unable to obtain an answer to your query by contacting any of the following federal government agencies, we would be happy to assist with providing additional information and assisting with your request. Assistance is available for programs such as: Employment Insurance, Citizenship, Immigration, Passports, SIN Card, CPP, OAS, GIS, CRA or any other federal department or agencies as well as crown corporations
- Provide information on Federal Programs and Services
- Provide Canadian Flag Lapel pins (quantities and type are limited by availability)
- Attend an event hosted by your organization
- Arrange for a tour of parliament (including larger groups), and arrange for you to attend a Question Period visit https://res.parl.gc.ca/prs/default.aspx?Language=E for more information
- Provide information to schools and students on Canada and Parliament
- Provide a certificate of achievement or recognition (birthdays, etc)
Please contact our office at 306-975-6472 for help with any of the above.
Shared Services Canada
Information on CPP, Employment Insurance, OAS and more.
Market Mall, 2325 Preston Ave S
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
1-800-O-Canada / 1-800-(622-6232)
Canadian Revenue Agency
Information on Tax Benefits, myCRA accounts and assistance with other tax inquiries
TIPS (Tax Information Phone Service)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Information on applications to visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada, and applications for citizenship.